Q: There's a hadith something to this effect that all nations were presented on a plain of land to Nabi sallallahu alaihi wa sallam he saw some Prophets standing with less than ten followers, and some Prophets were standing all by themselves.
And Nabi sallallahu alaihi wa sallam was told to look to the horizons and there were his followers. He was also told that 70,000 people from his ummah will enter paradise without reckoning and without punishment.
The Hadith goes further on, and Nabi sallallahu alaihi wa sallam explains that these 70,000 are those people who have four qualities in them:
1) they don't ask for Ruqya to be recited for them
2) they don't brand themselves with fire
3) they don't take bad omens
4) they place their trust in Allah.
The man who gave the talk about this hadeeth said #2 refers to a procedure called cauterization. Does this refer all types of cauterization? Because it's now often used a number of medical procedures such as circumcision and tonsillectomy?
A: According to our understanding the cauterization resorted to for medical purposes appears to be excluded from this.
By Faraz Omar | Saudi Life
“You cannot fight them even when they are busy in Salah. You cannot unless they are weakened in their faith. So display all your riches and temptations, and even your women. And when they indulge in the dunya, then fight them.”
Click on star to get directions.
1. Eidgaah: Talk: 7:30 am. Salaah: 8:00 am
2. Korsten Eidgah: Talk: 8:00 am. Salaah: 8:30 amGrounds opposite BP on Durban Road. At Musjid Huda in event of rain.
3. Musjid Taqwa: Salaah: 7:00 am. Talk follows
4. Rudolph Street: Talk: 7:00 am. Salaah: 7:30 am
5. Booysens Park: Talk: 8:00 am. Salaah: 8:30 am
6. Overbaakens: Talk: 6:30 am. Salaah: 7:00 am
7. Bloemendaal: Talk: 7:30 am. Salaah: 8:00 am
8. Saabireen: Salaah: 7:15 am. Talk follows
9. Pier Street: Salaah: 7:30 am. Talk follows
10. Salt Lake: Talk: 7:15 am. Salaah: 7:45 am
11. Awatif: Talk: 6:45 am. Salaah: 7:15 am
12. Grace Street: Salaah: 7:15 am. Talk follows
13. West End: Talk: 7:00 am. Salaah: 7:30 am
In the event of rain:
a. Darul Uloom: Talk: 7:30 am. Salaah: 8:00 am
b. Mansoor: Talk: 7:45 am. Salaah: 8:15 am
c. Fuqara: Talk: 7:15 am. Salaah: 7:45 am
Click on the star on Jubilee Park Sports Ground to get directions.
1. Uitenhage Eidgaah: Talk: 7:30 am. Salaah: 8.00 am
2. Qudama: Talk: 7:00 am. Salaah: 7:30 am
In the event of rain:
a. Mumineen: Talk: 7:30 am. Salaah: 8:00 am
b. Ibadur Rahman: Talk: 7:30 am. Salaah: 8:00 am
Q: Sometimes I have doubts as to whether I passed wind or not; what is the ruling with regards to Wudhu?
Q: If one is doubtful in Salaah - as to whether one is in the third or fourth Rakaat, what should one do?
Q: What is the ruling about cutting the hair and trimming the nails in the first ten days of Dhul-Hijjah?
Q: Do children have to make Qurbani?